Road distance from Ambarnath station to Navare nagar rd is 2.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Ambarnath station To Navare nagar rd.
Distance Between Ambarnath station And Navare nagar rd Summary:
|Origin||Ambarnath station, kansai section, ambernath, maharashtra 421501, india|
|Destination||Navare nagar rd, ambernath, maharashtra 421501, india|
|Road Distance||2.0 Km|
|Travel Time||8 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 8 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Ambarnath station to Navare nagar rd
For Short distance commute like this you can always prefer walking, Walking keeps you healthy and fit. Or if you have a bicycle you can ride down easily. Cycling and walking routes can be found on the map section below.
If walking and cycling are not your preference, you can travel in any public transport or grab a taxi.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 1.9 Kms / 1.18085767557 Miles / 1.02591792657 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 2.0 Kms / 1.24300807955 Miles / 1.07991360691 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 20 Indian Rupees / 0.5 USD. . Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 50 Indian Rupees / 2 USD to 200 Rs / 10 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Ambarnath Station To Navare Nagar Rd is around 8 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 8 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Ambarnath station To Navare nagar rd
Find Driving Direction From Ambarnath Station To Navare Nagar Rd - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Ambarnath Station And Navare Nagar Rd, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Ambarnath Station, Kansai Section, Ambernath, Maharashtra 421501, India|
8 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 8 minutes(s)
|Address||Navare Nagar Rd, Ambernath, Maharashtra 421501, India|
Weather of Ambarnath Station
Humid and Mostly Cloudy
Humid throughout the day and mostly cloudy starting tonight.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 93°F on Tuesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid and Mostly Cloudy weather in Ambarnath Station.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 2.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 290.11 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 76.8 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1008.22 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 5.01 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 89.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 78.0%.
Weather of Navare Nagar Rd
Humid and Partly Cloudy
Humid throughout the day and partly cloudy starting tonight.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 90Â°F on Tuesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid and Partly Cloudy weather in Navare Nagar Rd.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 3.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 286.08 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 77.98 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1007.32 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 8.24 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 41.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 81.0%.
Hotels Near / In Ambarnath Station
Hotels Near / In Navare Nagar Rd
Public Transport between Navare Nagar Rd And Ambarnath Station
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Navare Nagar Rd And Ambarnath Station.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Navare Nagar Rd To Ambarnath Station
Total distance covered in the trip between Navare Nagar Rd To Ambarnath Station is 2.0 Kms Or 1.24 Miles Or 1.08 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 8 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 8 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 0.13 liters of petrol Or 0.12 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 502.18 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
Recent Planned Trips
|Pandit Nehru Bus Station||Guttikonda||View Trip||56.0|
|Ruby Hospital||Camellia Institute Of Technology||View Trip||1980.0|
|Ambarnath Railway Station||Anand Nagar||View Trip||10.0|
|Samford Valley QLD 4520||Maleny QLD 4552||View Trip||96.0|
|Madiwala||Old Airport Road||View Trip||8.0|
|Sector 62||Sector 34||View Trip||4.0|
|Maddilapalem||Naval Dockyard Department||View Trip||4081.0|
Via: alor setar