Road distance from Asansol to Ajodhya hills rd is 129.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Asansol To Ajodhya hills rd.
Distance Between Asansol And Ajodhya hills rd Summary:
|Origin||Asansol, west bengal, india|
|Destination||Ajodhya hills rd, kalha, west bengal 723152, india|
|Road Distance||129.0 Km|
|Travel Time||188 Minutes - 3 hour(s) 8 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Asansol to Ajodhya hills rd
For a journey of 129.0 Km, you should always prefer Trains or self-driven cars or motorcycles, Remember motorcycles can be dangerous to drive if you are not an expert. Always Choose the mode of travel according to your comfort. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Train / Bus:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 188 Minutes - 3 hour(s) 8 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to Asansol. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 122.55 Kms / 76.1653200746 Miles / 66.1717062635 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 129.0 Kms / 80.1740211311 Miles / 69.6544276458 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 387.0 Indian Rupees / 32.25 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 1290.0- 2580.0 Indian Rupees / 64.5- 258.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Asansol To Ajodhya Hills Rd is around 188 Minutes - 3 hour(s) 8 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Asansol To Ajodhya hills rd
Find Driving Direction From Asansol To Ajodhya Hills Rd - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Asansol And Ajodhya Hills Rd, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Asansol, West Bengal, India|
188 Minutes - 3 hour(s) 8 minutes(s)
|Address||Ajodhya Hills Rd, Kalha, West Bengal 723152, India|
Weather of Asansol
Humid and Overcast
Possible light rain tonight and tomorrow morning.
Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 99°F on Monday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid and Overcast weather in Asansol.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 5.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 278.2 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 75.45 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 996.86 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 4.89 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 88.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 55.0%.
Weather of Ajodhya Hills Rd
Humid and Overcast
Partly cloudy starting later this afternoon, continuing until tomorrow morning, and humid throughout the day.
Rain tomorrow and Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 101Â°F on Friday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid and Overcast weather in Ajodhya Hills Rd.
- There is no chance of rain today.
- Ozone will be 289.03 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 73.57 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1001.58 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 9.85 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 97.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 76.0%.
Hotels Near / In Asansol
Hotels Near / In Ajodhya Hills Rd
Public Transport between Ajodhya Hills Rd And Asansol
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Ajodhya Hills Rd And Asansol.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Ajodhya Hills Rd To Asansol
Total distance covered in the trip between Ajodhya Hills Rd To Asansol is 129.0 Kms Or 80.17 Miles Or 69.65 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 188 Minutes - 3 hour(s) 8 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 8.60 liters of petrol Or 7.59 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 32390.30 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
|Lulu Hypermarket||Al Thumama||View Trip||482.0|
|Kanwat Bus Station||Khirod||View Trip||55.0|
Via: Bryce Canyon National Park
|Spooky Gulch||View Trip||549.0|
|Saint Andrews State Park||Gulf Shores||View Trip||275.0|
|Greater Kailash I||Delhi Metro Yellow Line||View Trip||11.0|
|Pushp Vihar||Ghitorni||View Trip||11.0|
Crater Lake National Park
Via: Brookings Oregon
|Crater Lake National Park||View Trip||355.0|
|Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)||24200 Sarlat-la-Canéda||View Trip||553.0|
Via: JVLR, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus