Road distance from Bryce canyon to Tusayan is 471.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , flights , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Bryce canyon To Tusayan.
Distance Between Bryce canyon And Tusayan Summary:
|Origin||Bryce canyon, ut 84764, usa|
|Destination||Tusayan, az 86023, usa|
|Road Distance||471.0 Km|
|Travel Time||306 Minutes - 5 hour(s) 6 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Bryce canyon to Tusayan
For a journey of 471.0 Km, you should always prefer Trains and Flights but you can also drive a car yourself. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 306 Minutes - 5 hour(s) 6 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Flights: Flights are not always costly, check your itienary in booking.com, you might find a cheap deal. Always plan your journey 30days - 3 months ahead of your date of journey.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to Bryce Canyon. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 447.45 Kms / 278.091982598 Miles / 241.603671706 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 471.0 Kms / 292.728402735 Miles / 254.319654428 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 1413.0 Indian Rupees / 117.75 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 4710.0- 9420.0 Indian Rupees / 235.5- 942.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Bryce Canyon To Tusayan is around 306 Minutes - 5 hour(s) 6 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Bryce canyon To Tusayan
Find Driving Direction From Bryce Canyon To Tusayan - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Bryce Canyon And Tusayan, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Bryce Canyon, UT 84764, USA|
306 Minutes - 5 hour(s) 6 minutes(s)
|Address||Tusayan, AZ 86023, USA|
|Country||United States of America|
Weather of Bryce Canyon
Partly cloudy until tomorrow afternoon.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 82Â°F on Wednesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Clear weather in Bryce Canyon.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 1.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 330.94 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 25.46 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1008.45 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 1.96 km/h.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 21.0%.
Weather of Tusayan
Clear throughout the day.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 84Â°F on Thursday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Clear weather in Tusayan.
- There is no chance of rain today.
- Ozone will be 324.13 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 23.86 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1006.08 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 8.95 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 23.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 15.0%.
Hotels Near / In Bryce Canyon
Hotels Near / In Tusayan
Public Transport between Tusayan And Bryce Canyon
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Tusayan And Bryce Canyon.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Tusayan To Bryce Canyon
Total distance covered in the trip between Tusayan To Bryce Canyon is 471.0 Kms Or 292.73 Miles Or 254.32 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 306 Minutes - 5 hour(s) 6 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 31.40 liters of petrol Or 27.71 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 118262.27 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Search for flights using Booking.com to get cheaper flghts for your journey.
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
|2nd Block||PODAR JUMBO KIDS PLUS - PLAYSCHOOL IN BAGALAGUNTE||View Trip||21.0|
|Cooper Hospital||Mahavir Nagar||View Trip||13.0|
|Flughafen San Francisco (SFO)||View Trip||641.0|
Karamsad Railway Station
|22 Godam-dong||Devi Nagar||View Trip||5.0|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Kalkaji||View Trip||46.0|
|Knowledge Park II||Sector 32||View Trip||31.0|