Road distance from Kuala lumpur to Kota kinabalu sabah malaysia is 3730.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , flights , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Kuala lumpur To Kota kinabalu sabah malaysia.
Distance Between Kuala lumpur And Kota kinabalu sabah malaysia Summary:
|Origin||Kuala lumpur, federal territory of kuala lumpur, malaysia|
|Destination||Kota kinabalu, sabah, malaysia|
|Road Distance||3730.0 Km|
|Travel Time||8318 Minutes - 138 hour(s) 38 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Kuala lumpur to Kota kinabalu sabah malaysia
For a journey of 3730.0 Km, you should always prefer Trains and Flights but you can also drive a car yourself. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 8318 Minutes - 138 hour(s) 38 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Flights: Flights are not always costly, check your itienary in booking.com, you might find a cheap deal. Always plan your journey 30days - 3 months ahead of your date of journey.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to Kuala Lumpur. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 3543.5 Kms / 2202.29956495 Miles / 1913.33693305 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 3730.0 Kms / 2318.21006837 Miles / 2014.03887689 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 11190.0 Indian Rupees / 932.5 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 37300.0- 74600.0 Indian Rupees / 1865.0- 7460.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Kuala Lumpur To Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia is around 8318 Minutes - 138 hour(s) 38 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Kuala lumpur To Kota kinabalu sabah malaysia
Find Driving Direction From Kuala Lumpur To Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Kuala Lumpur And Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|State||Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur|
8318 Minutes - 138 hour(s) 38 minutes(s)
|Address||Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia|
Weather of Kuala Lumpur
Humid and Overcast
Light rain until this evening.
Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 86°F on Wednesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid and Overcast weather in Kuala Lumpur.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 25.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 269.98 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 73.88 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1007.59 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 2.83 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 97.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 73.0%.
Weather of Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia
Rain starting later this afternoon, continuing until this evening.
Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 78°F on Tuesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Rain weather in Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 46.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 268.2 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 68.12 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1008 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 1.13 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 100%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 100%.
Hotels Near / In Kuala Lumpur
Hotels Near / In Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia
Public Transport between Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia And Kuala Lumpur
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia And Kuala Lumpur.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia To Kuala Lumpur
Total distance covered in the trip between Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia To Kuala Lumpur is 3730.0 Kms Or 2318.21 Miles Or 2014.04 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 8318 Minutes - 138 hour(s) 38 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This trip it would take 6 days to travel to destination by road. If you are choosing alternate methods of travelling like flight or train it might take considerably less time to reach your destination.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 248.67 liters of petrol Or 219.41 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 936556.87 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Search for flights using Booking.com to get cheaper flghts for your journey.
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
|Jinnah Medical College Hospital||Shaheed Millat Road||View Trip||14.0|
|Pasir Gudang||Jalan Munshi Abdullah||View Trip||229.0|
Via: Bansalan, Koronadal City, Isulan
|Kuala Lumpur||Lukut||View Trip||85.0|
|araneta avenue||EDSA-SM Makati Bus Station Southbound||View Trip||15.0|
|Giddalur||Badvel RTC Bus Stand Road||View Trip||89.0|
|Rajkumar Samadhi||itpl||View Trip||28.0|
|New York Marriott Marquis||Neue Galerie New York||View Trip||4.0|
|Shah Alam||Malaysia-Singapore Second Link||View Trip||340.0|