Road distance from Manesar bus stop to Shalimar garden ext is 64.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Manesar bus stop To Shalimar garden ext.
Distance Between Manesar bus stop And Shalimar garden ext Summary:
|Origin||Manesar bus stop, khoh, haryana 122051, india|
|Destination||Shalimar garden ext, block c, block d, janak puri, ghaziabad, uttar pradesh 201005, india|
|Road Distance||64.0 Km|
|Travel Time||98 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 38 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Manesar bus stop to Shalimar garden ext
For a journey of 64.0 Km, you should always prefer Trains or self-driven cars or motorcycles, Remember motorcycles can be dangerous to drive if you are not an expert. Always Choose the mode of travel according to your comfort. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Train / Bus:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 98 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 38 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to Manesar Bus Stop. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 60.8 Kms / 37.7874456184 Miles / 32.8293736501 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 64.0 Kms / 39.7762585457 Miles / 34.5572354212 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 192.0 Indian Rupees / 16.0 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 640.0- 1280.0 Indian Rupees / 32.0- 128.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Manesar Bus Stop To Shalimar Garden Ext is around 98 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 38 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Manesar bus stop To Shalimar garden ext
Find Driving Direction From Manesar Bus Stop To Shalimar Garden Ext - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Manesar Bus Stop And Shalimar Garden Ext, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Manesar Bus Stop, Khoh, Haryana 122051, India|
98 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 38 minutes(s)
|Address||Shalimar Garden Ext, Block C, Block D, Janak Puri, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201005, India|
Weather of Manesar Bus Stop
Partly cloudy until this evening.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 112°F on Monday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Clear weather in Manesar Bus Stop.
- There is no chance of rain today.
- Ozone will be 283.13 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 43.24 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 997.18 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 0.08 km/h.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 15.0%.
Weather of Shalimar Garden Ext
Partly cloudy starting later this afternoon, continuing until this evening.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 117°F on Tuesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Clear weather in Shalimar Garden Ext.
- There is no chance of rain today.
- Ozone will be 286.77 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 45.66 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 995.83 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 4.72 km/h.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 16.0%.
Hotels Near / In Manesar Bus Stop
Hotels Near / In Shalimar Garden Ext
Public Transport between Shalimar Garden Ext And Manesar Bus Stop
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Shalimar Garden Ext And Manesar Bus Stop.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Shalimar Garden Ext To Manesar Bus Stop
Total distance covered in the trip between Shalimar Garden Ext To Manesar Bus Stop is 64.0 Kms Or 39.78 Miles Or 34.56 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 98 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 38 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 4.27 liters of petrol Or 3.76 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 16069.61 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
Via: Lonavala, Shirdi, Nashik
|Foot Steps to Mangi Tungi Jain Temples||View Trip||748.0|
NJP Railway station
|BEST Colony A||Bharat Petroleum||View Trip||3.0|
|Pacita Complex II||General Trias||View Trip||26.0|
|Motel Rd||Ambattur||View Trip||2278.0|
|Sector 10A||Sector 62||View Trip||12.0|
|Bidar Railway Station||Karnataka 585401||View Trip||1.0|
|517 Garden Hwy||W 8th St||View Trip||3268.0|
MM Hills Rd
Dunya Pur Road
Via: Sadiqabad - Rahimyar Khan Rd
|rahim yar khan||View Trip||317.0|