Road distance from Newcastle upon tyne to Queen street station v Via Glasgow central station, queen st, edinburgh is 245.0 Mi . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Newcastle upon tyne Via Glasgow central station, queen st, edinburgh To Queen street station v.
Distance Between Newcastle upon tyne And Queen street station v Via Glasgow central station, queen st, edinburgh Summary:
|Origin||Newcastle upon tyne, tyne and wear, uk|
|Destination||Queen street station, dundas street, glasgow, glasgow city g1 2aq, uk|
|Stops||Glasgow central station, queen st, edinburgh|
|Road Distance||245.0 Mi|
|Travel Time||167 Minutes - 2 hour(s) 47 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Newcastle upon tyne to Queen street station v
For a journey of 245.0 Mi, you should always prefer Trains and Flights but you can also drive a car yourself. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 167 Minutes - 2 hour(s) 47 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Flights: Flights are not always costly, check your itienary in booking.com, you might find a cheap deal. Always plan your journey 30days - 3 months ahead of your date of journey.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to Newcastle upon Tyne. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 232.75 Kms / 144.655065258 Miles / 125.674946004 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 245.0 Kms / 152.268489745 Miles / 132.289416847 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 735.0 Indian Rupees / 61.25 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 2450.0- 4900.0 Indian Rupees / 122.5- 490.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Newcastle upon Tyne Via Glasgow Central Station, Queen St, Edinburgh To Queen Street Station v is around 167 Minutes - 2 hour(s) 47 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Newcastle upon tyne Via Glasgow central station, queen st, edinburgh To Queen street station v
Find Driving Direction From Newcastle upon Tyne Via Glasgow Central Station, Queen St, Edinburgh To Queen Street Station v - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Newcastle upon Tyne Via Glasgow Central Station, Queen St, Edinburgh And Queen Street Station v, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, UK|
167 Minutes - 2 hour(s) 47 minutes(s)
|Address||Queen Street Station, Dundas Street, Glasgow, Glasgow City G1 2AQ, UK|
Weather of Newcastle upon Tyne
Light rain tomorrow morning.
Light rain tomorrow through next Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 55Â°F on Friday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Overcast weather in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 25.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 332.81 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 51.71 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1010.93 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 5.56 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 100%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 100%.
Weather of Queen Street Station v
Breezy and Mostly Cloudy
Light rain starting tonight, continuing until tomorrow morning.
Light rain tomorrow through Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 58Â°F on Monday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Breezy and Mostly Cloudy weather in Queen Street Station v.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 39.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 391.02 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 47.65 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 997.61 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 19.61 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 74.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 80.0%.
Hotels Near / In Newcastle upon Tyne
Hotels Near / In Queen Street Station v
Public Transport between Queen Street Station v And Newcastle upon Tyne
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Queen Street Station v And Newcastle upon Tyne.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Queen Street Station v To Newcastle upon Tyne
Total distance covered in the trip between Queen Street Station v To Newcastle upon Tyne is 245.0 Kms Or 152.27 Miles Or 132.29 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 167 Minutes - 2 hour(s) 47 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 16.33 liters of petrol Or 14.41 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 61516.47 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
Via: Chinchoti Anjur Phata Road
|Nalasopara East||View Trip||54.0|
|Bhilwara||Keeron Ki Jhonpariya||View Trip||18.0|
|IS Sadan Bus Stop||hyderabad||View Trip||5.0|
|V. Luna Ave||Tagkawayan||View Trip||271.0|
|RCI Rd||View Trip||29.0|
|Uttam Nagar Bus Stand||Kendriya Vidyalaya||View Trip||18.0|
Via: Chinna Avutapalli, Hanuman Junction, Somavarappadu, Tadikalapudi
|T Nagar Bus Stop||S Boag Rd||View Trip||2.0|
|Montgomery Rd||Dina nath||View Trip||53.0|