Road distance from Red deer to Sandpoint is 711.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , flights , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Red deer To Sandpoint.
Distance Between Red deer And Sandpoint Summary:
|Origin||Red deer, ab, canada|
|Destination||Sandpoint, id 83864, usa|
|Road Distance||711.0 Km|
|Travel Time||448 Minutes - 7 hour(s) 28 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Red deer to Sandpoint
For a journey of 711.0 Km, you should always prefer Trains and Flights but you can also drive a car yourself. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 448 Minutes - 7 hour(s) 28 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Flights: Flights are not always costly, check your itienary in booking.com, you might find a cheap deal. Always plan your journey 30days - 3 months ahead of your date of journey.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to Red Deer. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 675.45 Kms / 419.794903667 Miles / 364.713822894 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 711.0 Kms / 441.889372281 Miles / 383.909287257 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 2133.0 Indian Rupees / 177.75 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 7110.0- 14220.0 Indian Rupees / 355.5- 1422.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Red Deer To Sandpoint is around 448 Minutes - 7 hour(s) 28 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Red deer To Sandpoint
Find Driving Direction From Red Deer To Sandpoint - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Red Deer And Sandpoint, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Red Deer, AB, Canada|
448 Minutes - 7 hour(s) 28 minutes(s)
|Address||Sandpoint, ID 83864, USA|
|Country||United States of America|
Weather of Red Deer
Weather of Sandpoint
Hotels Near / In Red Deer
Hotels Near / In Sandpoint
Public Transport between Sandpoint And Red Deer
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Sandpoint And Red Deer.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Sandpoint To Red Deer
Total distance covered in the trip between Sandpoint To Red Deer is 711.0 Kms Or 441.89 Miles Or 383.91 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 448 Minutes - 7 hour(s) 28 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This trip it would take 1 days to travel to destination by road. If you are choosing alternate methods of travelling like flight or train it might take considerably less time to reach your destination.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 47.40 liters of petrol Or 41.82 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 178523.31 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Search for flights using Booking.com to get cheaper flghts for your journey.
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
|Newton Aycliffe||Haworth||View Trip||78.0|
|4 Dearfield Drive||1389 West Main Street||View Trip||94.0|
|Pimpari||S. T. Stand||View Trip||198.0|
|Idaho Falls||Sawtooth National Forest||View Trip||190.0|
|Uppal||Medchal Police Station Jurisdiction Limits||View Trip||30.0|
|Tumakuru KSRTC Bus Stand||Kanakapura Road||View Trip||93.0|
|Ahmednagar||Maharashtra Tourizum Delop||View Trip||155.0|
|Skaftafell Visitor Centre||Kirkjubæjarklaustur||View Trip||70.0|
|Wagholi||Deaulgaon Raja||View Trip||306.0|
|Mumbai Reay Road||Meera Apartment||View Trip||30.0|