Road distance from Sector 62 to Old faridabad bus stop is 32.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Sector 62 To Old faridabad bus stop.
Distance Between Sector 62 And Old faridabad bus stop Summary:
|Origin||Sector 62, noida, uttar pradesh, india|
|Destination||Old faridabad bus stop, nh2, sant nagar, sector 20a, faridabad, haryana 121003, india|
|Road Distance||32.0 Km|
|Travel Time||65 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 5 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Sector 62 to Old faridabad bus stop
Choosing your mode of travel is the most important part for a short journey. Below are the modes of transport you can choose:
- Driving yourself:
If you are comfortable in driving / riding yourself Check out the travel map. From our travel map below you can select the best route available for Sector 62 and Old Faridabad Bus Stop. You can also view Current Traffic conditions from the map section.
- Public Transport:
If you are not driving / riding to your destination, We suggest you to use a public transport like bus or metro [if available]. However you would like to avoid public transport during late night.
Incase public transport is not an option for you can choose any cab operator in your area, Or Book an Uber.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 30.4 Kms / 18.8937228092 Miles / 16.4146868251 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 32.0 Kms / 19.8881292728 Miles / 17.2786177106 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 96.0 Indian Rupees / 8.0 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 320.0- 640.0 Indian Rupees / 16.0- 64.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Sector 62 To Old Faridabad Bus Stop is around 65 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 5 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Sector 62 To Old faridabad bus stop
Find Driving Direction From Sector 62 To Old Faridabad Bus Stop - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Sector 62 And Old Faridabad Bus Stop, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Sector 62, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India|
65 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 5 minutes(s)
|Address||Old Faridabad Bus Stop, NH2, Sant Nagar, Sector 20A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003, India|
Weather of Sector 62
Partly cloudy starting later this afternoon, continuing until this evening.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 118°F on Tuesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Clear weather in Sector 62.
- There is no chance of rain today.
- Ozone will be 281.56 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 43 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 996.62 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 5.55 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 1.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 13.0%.
Weather of Old Faridabad Bus Stop
Partly cloudy until this evening.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 119°F on Monday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Mostly Cloudy weather in Old Faridabad Bus Stop.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 1.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 278.62 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 45.62 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 995.9 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 8.99 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 62.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 10.0%.
Hotels Near / In Sector 62
Hotels Near / In Old Faridabad Bus Stop
Public Transport between Old Faridabad Bus Stop And Sector 62
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Old Faridabad Bus Stop And Sector 62.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Old Faridabad Bus Stop To Sector 62
Total distance covered in the trip between Old Faridabad Bus Stop To Sector 62 is 32.0 Kms Or 19.89 Miles Or 17.28 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 65 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 5 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 2.13 liters of petrol Or 1.88 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 8034.80 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
Recent Planned Trips
|Gobindgarh||McLeod Ganj||View Trip||209.0|
|Amtala||Sakher Bazar||View Trip||14.0|
|Aarattukadavu Rd||Vellayani Lake||View Trip||260.0|
|Syedan Road||Kashmir Hwy||View Trip||18.0|
|Badarganj Road||Jessore 7400||View Trip||337.0|
|Tilak Nagar||New Delhi||View Trip||889.0|