Road distance from Siliguri to Darjeeling v Via Jorpokhri wildlife sanctuary is 76.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Siliguri Via Jorpokhri wildlife sanctuary To Darjeeling v.
Distance Between Siliguri And Darjeeling v Via Jorpokhri wildlife sanctuary Summary:
|Origin||Siliguri, west bengal 734001, india|
|Destination||Darjeeling, west bengal 734101, india|
|Stops||Jorpokhri wildlife sanctuary|
|Road Distance||76.0 Km|
|Travel Time||46 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 46 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Siliguri to Darjeeling v
For a journey of 76.0 Km, you should always prefer Trains or self-driven cars or motorcycles, Remember motorcycles can be dangerous to drive if you are not an expert. Always Choose the mode of travel according to your comfort. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Train / Bus:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 46 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 46 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to Siliguri. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 72.2 Kms / 44.8725916718 Miles / 38.9848812095 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 76.0 Kms / 47.234307023 Miles / 41.0367170626 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 228.0 Indian Rupees / 19.0 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 760.0- 1520.0 Indian Rupees / 38.0- 152.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Siliguri Via Jorpokhri Wildlife Sanctuary To Darjeeling v is around 46 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 46 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Siliguri Via Jorpokhri wildlife sanctuary To Darjeeling v
Find Driving Direction From Siliguri Via Jorpokhri Wildlife Sanctuary To Darjeeling v - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Siliguri Via Jorpokhri Wildlife Sanctuary And Darjeeling v, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Siliguri, West Bengal 734001, India|
46 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 46 minutes(s)
|Address||Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India|
Weather of Siliguri
Humid throughout the day and mostly cloudy starting tomorrow morning.
Light rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 97°F on Wednesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid weather in Siliguri.
- There is no chance of rain today.
- Ozone will be 286.92 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 75.72 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1002.49 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 6.33 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 14.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 81.0%.
Weather of Darjeeling v
Possible Light Rain
Rain throughout the day.
Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 72°F next Friday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Possible Light Rain weather in Darjeeling v.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 39.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 265.6 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 56.94 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1003.1 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 2.3 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 100%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 100%.
Hotels Near / In Siliguri
Hotels Near / In Darjeeling v
Public Transport between Darjeeling v And Siliguri
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Darjeeling v And Siliguri.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Darjeeling v To Siliguri
Total distance covered in the trip between Darjeeling v To Siliguri is 76.0 Kms Or 47.23 Miles Or 41.04 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 46 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 46 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 5.07 liters of petrol Or 4.47 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 19082.66 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
|Akurdi Railway Station Rd||Sinhgad Rd||View Trip||28.0|
|Karunya Nagar||Siruvani Dam||View Trip||22.0|
|Neora Railway Station||Danapur||View Trip||7.0|
|Alapang-Sadag Road||St. Therese School||View Trip||3.0|
|Western Railways||Kalwar Rd||View Trip||5.0|
|Bata Gali||GTB nagar metro station||View Trip||666.0|
|Ghatkopar East||SidhiVinayak Mandir Rd||View Trip||250.0|
|Sial Motorway Service Area South Bound||Pindi Bhattian||View Trip||23.0|