Road distance from Thakur village to Nehru planetarium bus stop is 30.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Thakur village To Nehru planetarium bus stop.
Distance Between Thakur village And Nehru planetarium bus stop Summary:
|Origin||Thakur village, kandivali east, mumbai, maharashtra 400101, india|
|Destination||Nehru planetarium bus stop, dr annie besant rd, lotus colony, mahalakshmi, mumbai, maharashtra 400018, india|
|Road Distance||30.0 Km|
|Travel Time||43 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 43 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Thakur village to Nehru planetarium bus stop
Choosing your mode of travel is the most important part for a short journey. Below are the modes of transport you can choose:
- Driving yourself:
If you are comfortable in driving / riding yourself Check out the travel map. From our travel map below you can select the best route available for Thakur Village and Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop. You can also view Current Traffic conditions from the map section.
- Public Transport:
If you are not driving / riding to your destination, We suggest you to use a public transport like bus or metro [if available]. However you would like to avoid public transport during late night.
Incase public transport is not an option for you can choose any cab operator in your area, Or Book an Uber.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 28.5 Kms / 17.7128651336 Miles / 15.3887688985 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 30.0 Kms / 18.6451211933 Miles / 16.1987041037 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 90.0 Indian Rupees / 7.5 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 300.0- 600.0 Indian Rupees / 15.0- 60.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from Thakur Village To Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop is around 43 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 43 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Thakur village To Nehru planetarium bus stop
Find Driving Direction From Thakur Village To Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between Thakur Village And Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101, India|
43 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 43 minutes(s)
|Address||Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop, Dr Annie Besant Rd, Lotus Colony, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018, India|
Weather of Thakur Village
Rain and Humid
Rain and humid throughout the day.
Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 84°F on Wednesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Rain and Humid weather in Thakur Village.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 65.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 268.2 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 76.52 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1003.37 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 24.63 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 30.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 82.0%.
Weather of Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop
Humid throughout the day and partly cloudy starting tonight.
No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 90Â°F on Tuesday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid weather in Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop.
- There is no chance of rain today.
- Ozone will be 288.11 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 77.78 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1007.11 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 7.55 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 14.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 80.0%.
Hotels Near / In Thakur Village
Hotels Near / In Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop
Public Transport between Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop And Thakur Village
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop And Thakur Village.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop To Thakur Village
Total distance covered in the trip between Nehru Planetarium Bus Stop To Thakur Village is 30.0 Kms Or 18.65 Miles Or 16.20 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 43 Minutes - 0 hour(s) 43 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 2.00 liters of petrol Or 1.76 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 7532.63 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
Recent Planned Trips
|Kavuri Hills||Somajiguda Bus Stop||View Trip||9.0|
|Baner||Talathi Office||View Trip||11.0|
|LUCKNOW RAILWAY STATION||Central Academy School||View Trip||6.0|
|LT Rd||City Bus Stand Building||View Trip||152.0|
|Al Warqa 1 - Dubai - ???????????? ???????? ???????||Jumeirah Village Circle - Dubai - ???????????? ???????? ???????||View Trip||33.0|
|Maula Ali||Sector III||View Trip||7.0|