Road distance from Valencia city to Davao city v Via San fernando is 229.0 Km . Find travel time, best route, available buses , trains , weather, travel cost, hotels, travel map,traffic status. Read the below guide to find more details about this journey, we have sorted out all information you need to know for traveling from Valencia city Via San fernando To Davao city v.
Distance Between Valencia city And Davao city v Via San fernando Summary:
|Origin||Valencia city, philippines|
|Destination||Davao city, philippines|
|Road Distance||229.0 Km|
|Travel Time||74 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 14 minutes(s)|
|More Information||View Detail Summary|
View Table Of Content
How to travel from Valencia city to Davao city v
For a journey of 229.0 Km, you should always prefer Trains and Flights but you can also drive a car yourself. Below are a few modes of transport you can choose:
Trains are always best and cheap mode of travelling, it's easy on your pocket and comfortable. Check the trains section below to find trains for this journey.
If trains are not availble you can always choose a bus instead, Bus will take you around 74 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 14 minutes(s) of travel time.
- Flights: Flights are not always costly, check your itienary in booking.com, you might find a cheap deal. Always plan your journey 30days - 3 months ahead of your date of journey.
- Drive / Ride: If you have your own vehicle or planning to rent one you can always drive /ride to valencia city. Checkout the best route from Map section.
Trip Detail Information
Flight distance for the trip is 217.55 Kms / 135.208203853 Miles / 117.467602592 Nautical Miles.
Road distance for the trip is 229.0 Kms / 142.324425109 Miles / 123.650107991 Nautical Miles. More Calculations.
Trip Cost Estimate:
Taking a public transport would cost you around, 687.0 Indian Rupees / 57.25 USD. Travelling on a public transport is always easy on your pocket, while cost of other mode of travel might vary from 2290.0- 4580.0 Indian Rupees / 114.5- 458.0 USD.
Average travel time taken to travel from valencia city Via San Fernando To Davao City v is around 74 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 14 minutes(s).
Travel Map For Valencia city Via San fernando To Davao city v
Find Driving Direction From valencia city Via San Fernando To Davao City v - Calculate Best Route & Traffic Condition
Click the Load Direction button to load all available driving routes between valencia city Via San Fernando And Davao City v, These routes are calculated by taking various metrics in consideration.
- Live Traffic Condition
- Road Blocks Or Road under construction
- Type of road & Speed limit
- Historic trips by google users
- Weather Condition
Calculating best route
Best route can be selected from the suggested routes panel. As best route can vary from user to user we let you select one for your use. Try selecting different route depending on:
- Travel Time
- Mode of transport
- Live traffic
- Road condition
Origin Of Journey
|Address||Valencia City, Philippines|
74 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 14 minutes(s)
|Address||Davao City, Philippines|
Weather of valencia city
Rain until this evening, starting again tomorrow morning.
Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 85°F on Thursday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Rain weather in valencia city.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 24.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 270.77 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 68.53 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1007.04 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 3.31 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 91.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 68.0%.
Weather of Davao City v
Humid and Mostly Cloudy
Humid and mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures falling to 90°F on Thursday.
- Summary: According to Yahoo today we are expected to have Humid and Mostly Cloudy weather in Davao City v.
- Precipitation Probablity: Chances of rain today is 9.0%. Precipitation type is rain.
- Ozone will be 274.31 dobson unit [250-300 DU is considered to be safe].
- Dew Point: Expected dew point today is 72.14 degrees [Comfortable due point is considered to be 60 degrees].
- Atomospheric Pressure: is expected to be around 1008.26 millibar.
- Wind speed: Average wind speed will be 3.73 km/h.
- Cloud coverage: Expected clouds compared to sky will be 78.0%.
- Humidity: Humidity today will be around 55.0%.
Hotels Near / In valencia city
Hotels Near / In Davao City v
Public Transport between Davao City v And valencia city
Public transportation system is always the cheapest mode of travel between any two destination. Public transport consists of Bus, Metro, Trains And Flights. In this section we will help you find one between Davao City v And valencia city.
Find Buses / Trains / Metros running from Davao City v To valencia city
Total distance covered in the trip between Davao City v To valencia city is 229.0 Kms Or 142.32 Miles Or 123.65 Nautical Miles.
Time To Travel: 74 Minutes - 1 hour(s) 14 minutes(s) is the total time taken for this trip, you can select other routes which might vary in time depending on traffic and road condition.
This short journey can be completed anytime during a day and can be done via road without any such danger.
Driving in night:
Avoid night drives, trucks and other heavy vehicles are largely active during this time. Keep yourself cafinated during night driving.
Average fuel consumption for this trip is calculated to be 15.27 liters of petrol Or 13.47 liters of diesel.
In case you are dirving a vehicle you are meant to cause some pollution, In this trip average vehicle pollution would be 57499.07 grams of co2 for a petrol car. Use our calculator for more accurate results..
Things to carry during any road tripYou may be forgetful during journeys so we made a list of things you should always keep with you on the road:
- Keep your phone charged, Carry a power bank or charger if needed.
- Carry a headphone, make your journey even more interesting with music.
- Medical kit: A first aid kit is always handy during any journey. Keep one with you always.
- Extra clothes for wearing during short trip or adventure trip.
- Checkout our weather section, depending on source and destination weather difference you would like to keep clothes and things handy for summer, cold and rainy season.
- Torch: Though smartphones are a huge alternate but you should keep a torch in case of emergecy.
- Knife and matchbox are a must keep.
Checklist for this trip
We have made a list of things you should check before this trip. For road trips follow rule 1 - 11, if you are taking flights or train follow rules 12 - 16 .
- Visit your nearby mechanic and get your vehicle checked before you leave. Get a complete servicing of the vehicle, get it cleaned inside out, to have a better experience of this trip.
- Use our fuel calculator to get your vehicle ready for action. Get to a fuel station now.
- During a sunny day carry some extra water.
- Carry a blinders glass to keep that high beam away during night.
- Keep yourself hydrated and know your body before a road trip, visit a medic or doctor if necessary.
- Carry your daily consumable medicines and other stuffs.
- Pack your shorts and sandals for a comfortable journey.
- Keep road asistance number handy. Call 1800 103 1958 or 109 for ambulance or 100 for any other emergency.
- Get a fastTag for avoiding toll booths.
- Don't carry many valuables.
- Carry tickets for your trip, Air ticket [Boarding pass] or Train Ticket.
- Book your cab in advance. Book your Uber now.
- Start early for reaching Airport or Stations for avoiding ticket cancellation.
- Pack your compact luggage, know about the luggage limit of the flight or train you are traveling in.
- Get your neck support or pillows to get a nap during that train or flight time.
- Get some snacks for your trip.
Recent Planned Trips
|KL Sentral||Empire Subang||View Trip||16.0|
|Island Park||Yellowstone Airport (WYS)||View Trip||30.0|
|Padliya - Agrod Rd||Polay Kalan||View Trip||56.0|
|Isbt Anand Vihar||Sector 27||View Trip||43.0|
|Maude VIC 3331||Anglesea Rd||View Trip||44.0|
|Spring Gully VIC 3550||Nagambie VIC 3608||View Trip||102.0|
|Lilydale VIC||Marysville-Buxton Rd||View Trip||57.0|